The Krusade Begins

Those of you who know me, know that I love food!  However, I'm also a creature of habit and tend to eat at a lot of the same restaurants.  So I'm starting this journey to broaden my food horizons.  My mission is to eat at 100 new and unique restaurants over the next 18 months.  When I first thought about this it seemed like a lot of ground to cover in not a lot of time.  But between away football games, vacations, trips back home, and all the places in Oklahoma where I've never eaten, it's much more manageable.

So my rules are simple:
*  no fast food (unless I've never eaten there before)

*  no chains with more than 10 locations

I've already gotten a good start today, with 2 new stops on our way to Bartlesville for the Cowboy Caravan...




UPDATE: Read more on my recent post, The Food Blog Journey