My Chef's Hat - Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries

I wouldn't normally do 2 new recipes in one day, but I needed to use the potato and wanted something different than my old stand-by recipes.  Thanks again to Pinterest, my new potato recipe is Oven Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries

I've already made a similar recipe, cutting the potatoes into chunks and using different spices.  Both recipes are really good, and I think my mood will determine which one I make next time. 

Here is the official recipe picture:

And here is my version:

I'm batting 1,000 today on new recipes!  The potatoes are baked not fried, use very little oil, and are finished with fresh parsley and a little fresh parmesan (which I forgot to add this time). The parsley added great flavor, and it's a great way to use some of the parsley I'm growing in my herb garden.  


Recipe found on Babble